Discover a selection of key figures and indicators to browse in conjunction with financial communication documents and press releases.
Histogram showing Le Groupe La Poste's consolidated revenue in 2018 and 2019. In 2019, Le Groupe La Poste generated consolidated revenue of 25.983 million euros, compared with 24.699 million euros in 2018.
Histogram showing the geographical distribution of the 2018 and 2019 consolidated revenue. In 2019, Le Groupe La Poste generated 70% of its revenue in France and 30% internationally. In 2018, these percentages were 73% and 27% respectively.
Histogram showing the distribution of the 2018 and 2019 revenue by business unit :
● The Services-Mail-Parcels business unit represented 46.5% of overall revenue in 2019. This figure was 46.2 in 2018.
● GeoPost represented 29.6% of consolidated revenue in 2019. This figure was 29.1 in 2018.
● La Banque Postale represented 21.6% of consolidated revenue in 2019. This figure was 22.5 in 2018.
● The Digital business unit represented 2% of consolidated revenue in 2019. This figure was 1.9 in 2018.
● Others represented 0.3% of consolidated revenue in 2019. This figure was 0.2 in 2018.
Financial Communication Department
Head of Financial Communication and Investor Relations