Discover a selection of key figures and indicators to browse in conjunction with financial communication documents and press releases.
Histogram showing Le Groupe La Poste's consolidated revenue in 2017 and 2018. In 2018, Le Groupe La Poste generated consolidated revenue of 24,699 million euros, compared with 24,110 million euros in 2017.
Histogram showing the geographical distribution of the 2017 and 2018 consolidated revenue. In 2018, Le Groupe La Poste generated 73% of its revenue in France and 27% internationally. In 2017, these percentages were 76% and 24% respectively.
Histogram showing the distribution of the 2017 and 2018 revenue by business unit :
● The Services-Mail-Parcels business unit represented 45.6% of overall revenue in 2018. This figure was 46.1% in 2017.
● GeoPost represented 29.6% of consolidated revenue in 2018. This figure was 28.1% in 2017.
● La Banque Postale represented 22.5% of consolidated revenue in 2018. This figure was 23.4% in 2017.
● The Digital business unit represented 2.2% of consolidated revenue in 2018. This figure was 2.2% in 2017.
● The Network represented 0.1% of consolidated revenue in 2018. This figure was 0.2% in 2017.
Financial Communication Department
Head of Financial Communication and Investor Relations