Discover a selection of key figures and indicators to browse in conjunction with financial communication documents and press releases.
Histogram showing Le Groupe La Poste's consolidated revenue in 2016 and 2017. In 2017, Le Groupe La Poste generated consolidated revenue of 24,110 million euros, compared with 23,294 million euros in 2016.
Histogram showing the geographical distribution of the 2016 and 2017 consolidated revenue. In 2017, Le Groupe La Poste generated 75.6% of its revenue in France and 24.4% internationally. In 2016, these percentages were 77.6% and 22.4% respectively.
Histogram showing the distribution of the 2016 and 2017 revenue by business unit :
● The Services-Mail-Parcels business unit represented 46.1% of overall revenue in 2017. This figure was 47.4% in 2016.
● GeoPost represented 28.1% of consolidated revenue in 2017. This figure was 26.2% in 2016.
● La Banque Postale represented 23.4% of consolidated revenue in 2017. This figure was 24% in 2016.
● The Digital business unit represented 2.2% of consolidated revenue in 2017. This figure was 2.1% in 2016.
● The Network represented 0.2% of consolidated revenue in 2017. This figure was 0.3% in 2016.
Financial Communication Department
Head of Financial Communication and Investor Relations